Terms and Conditions
These website terms and conditions written on this webpage will manage your use of our website, Cancer Matters Wessex accessible at https://cancermatterswessex.nhs.uk/
By using this Website, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Under these terms and conditions, the Dorset Cancer Partnership within Dorset Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and its partners own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website.
You are granted license only to view the material contained on this website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any website material in any other media
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any website material
- publicly performing and/or showing any website material
- using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website
- using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website
- using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website
- using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Limitation of liability
This website provides information and will endeavour to keep all information current. Due to the nature of the website material, some information could date more quickly than we are able to revise it. Consequently, the Dorset Cancer Partnership and/or its partners, nor any of their officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website. They shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent the Dorset Cancer Partnership and/or its partners from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
The Dorset Cancer Partnership is permitted to revise these terms and conditions at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review these terms and conditions on a regular basis.
The Dorset Cancer Partnership is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without any notification.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the Dorset Cancer Partnership and you in relation to your use of this website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.